Medic Footprints is a 15k strong doctor-led organisation founded in the UK – focused on supporting the medical community who wish to explore career opportunities beyond conventional medicine, whilst supporting their own wellbeing.
We have a community which extends internationally and we have recently started a local hub in Malaysia with plans to start more hubs across the world.
We are particularly interested in hearing from International Medical Graduates to the UK (IMG), or otherwise as we realise that support is needed to help advice on the following;
- Career opportunities for doctors who are waiting for full GMC registration
- Financial wellbeing advice
- Alternative career opportunities beyond conventional medicine
- A better understanding of working as a doctor in the private sector
- Self-employed opportunities
- Portfolio careers
In order to explore how we can support you plus give you updates on opportunities which may be relevant when available, we’d love to hear from you!
Please complete the form below if you’d like to hear more from us.