How to Create a Standout Non Medical CV: 4 Fundamental Rules You Don’t Want to Miss
This podcast explores the pitfalls of doctors' non-medical CVs, emphasizing the drawbacks of lengthy medical CVs and providing essential strategies for crafting an impressive CV that aligns with non-medical settings
Creating a stand-out CV for non-medical roles, particularly in industry can be challenging but as Abeyna shares in this episode, there are 4 key principles that can help you to focus and support you in crafting a stand-out CV.
Your CV is ultimately your passport, a summary of you inviting employers to find out more, so creating a stand-out CV is key in getting the non-medical role you want.
This episode gives you the opportunity to find out:
- Common mistakes doctors make when crafting their non-medical CV
- Why your 15-page medical CV with a list of all your hospital jobs, just won’t do in the non-medical world
- An overview of the key strategies for applying to jobs
- The benefits of putting yourself in the shoes of a recruiter when crafting a stand-out non-medical CV
MF Admin Team
Latest posts by MF Admin Team (see all)
- Exploring Career Opportunities for Doctors in the Pharma Sector - 28th May 2023
- The Ultimate 101 LinkedIn Guide - 21st April 2023
- Transforming the Face of Medicine – with Melanin Medics - 24th January 2023