Another Amazing Course by Eurekadoc - For
For all the doctors and students who dream of traveling the world, practicing in exotic places.
For those who feel up to the challenge of pitting themselves against the greatest emerging and established global challenges to health.
For doctors who want to shape a health system that really works for patients.
This course will provide an introduction to the exciting and challenging fields of global health and policy.
Whether you want to be a UK-based clinician or your dream is to head up your own WHO Department, this course will give you a basic understanding of what it takes to engage and make an impact on global health and health policy.
In addition to building or consolidating your knowledge base, the course will guide you through live playthrough exercises. These interactive playthroughs will allow you to put core concepts into practice and develop your own insights as individuals and groups.
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Gmt
Imperial College Business School
South Kensington London SW7 2AZ
Management Consulting for Medics –
Are you a Medic considering getting into Management Consultancy? Want to learn more about Management Consultancy in Healthcare & other fields? Need to know how to make the transition and leverage your experience? Want to succeed at application & interviews? If so, this online course is for YOU!
Management Consulting is a great career choice for any doctor considering time out of clinical medicine, a career change, or a chance to gain a new set of skills to bring to their medical career. But to stand a good chance of getting in, you need to know the rules of the game!
This intensive crash-course includes:
6 CPD points
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
HealthTechX Europe 2017 is a
HealthTechX Europe 2017 is a one-day international HealthTech summit for Industry, Innovators and Investors.
The thought leadership forum will explore the current trends and challenges facing global healthcare and will showcase innovative Healthcare technology that is facilitating positive solutions and outcomes for patients, practitioners, pharmaceutical companies and payers.
– Global HealthTech Perspectives
– Marrying Medicine and Technology
– Big Data: Big Challenges, Big Opportunities
– HealthTech and the Big Pharma Opportunity
– The ‘Omics Revolution
– Generation Z and HealthTech Consumption
– Hacked Health: Cyber Security and Health
– HealthTechX20 Awards
– Founder Stories
– Start-up Pitches
– Investor Insights
– Industry Innovators: The HealthTech Opportunity
– HealthTech Innovation Showcase Exhibition
All Day (Tuesday) Gmt
30 Euston Square, London, NW1 2FB
Course Details * An introduction to
* An introduction to the cosmetic industry
* Facial anatomy taught by experienced Plastic Surgeons
* How to perform an aesthetic consultation
* Botox – Basic sciences; methods of administration and handling; the Botox market and patient aftercare
* Dermal fillers – Basic sciences; methods of administration and handling; the Botox market and patient aftercare
* The key to a successful aesthetic business
* Certification ceremony and delivery of post-certification support package
* Access to discount refresher courses
Our one-day Combined Botox and Dermal Fillers Course will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform cosmetic procedures safely, effectively and with confidence.
After theoretical teaching, our expert trainers will guide you through the techniques of delivering Botox and Dermal Fillers on live models.
Each delegate is provided with access to a post-certification support package to help you succeed in your onwards journey in the cosmetic industry.
All Day (Saturday) Gmt
Royal College of General Practitioners
30 Euston Square, Kings Cross, London NW1 2FB