Medic Footprints Coronavirus Update
Our role during the COVID-19 times
Last updated 23rd March 2020
We couldn’t be prouder of everything that medics are doing up and down the country to serve and protect us all. Whether you have 30 years’ service or are being drafted in from medical school for the first time, we are truly thankful.
Here at Medic Footprints our mission is simple: to stand with you every step of the way. Specifically, our battle plan will focus on the following to help you get through the coming months:
1) To be your first port of call for all wellbeing and opportunities things related to COVID-19 on our dedicated wiki pages. We will aggregate all relevant information concerning the latest official guidance; virtual support groups and events; community forums; services and opportunities
2) Enabling our premium members to promote doctor-related activities on the Medic Footprints website for free, as well as making available our online meeting platform for events and groups
Our goal is to enable you to get the information and community support you need at this generation-defining moment.You’ll begin to see new content over the next few days, and what’s more, our new Medic Footprints website will launch in the next few weeks.
In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like us to promote relevant groups and events for doctors, or make use of our online video tool.
We’d also love to hear your ideas about what more you need from us.
In the meantime here are a few resources you may find useful. We are always adding to this list, so please email us with your suggestions.
National Health Supporters is a directory for known networks of students across the country assisting staff with their needs. The aim is for students to help alleviate pressures on staff including, but not exclusive to: childcare; grocery shopping; and pet sitting.
Latest posts by Abeyna Bubbers-Jones (see all)
- Passive Income Ideas for Doctors: The Ultimate List - 15th June 2020
- The Essential Checklist for Choosing a Career Coach - 6th May 2020
- Books for Doctors in Career Change: The Ultimate List - 5th May 2020