Limited Company Set-Up
Follow these simple steps for setting up your company:
- Check that the name that you would like to use is not already registered on Companies’ House.
- Preparation for incorporation with Companies House. You will need certain things in order to do this (see here). Once you have done this, you will get a Certificate of Incorporation.
- You can register online as long as you have standard articles of association for £15. It takes 24 hours OR
- You can register through an agent, who will do everything for you. This costs about £60.
- Consider where you want your registered office address to be – do you want it to be separate from your home address? Agents can usually provide a registered office address for a fee.