We’re growing and on the look out for new team members!
This new role incorporates our opportunities advertising and recruitment into one – designed for a highly motivated individual who has a flexible working style, a self-starter and passionate about connecting doctors with unique career opportunities in the UK and globally.
The role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining diverse high quality client relationships
- Managing career opportunities; both advertising and recruitment
- Assessing and triaging medic candidates online and face to face (usually video conferencing and/or telephone)
- Supporting and coaching medic candidates through the application process
- Working remotely – in regular contact with the team.
- You will be line managed by the Opportunities Lead
- Self-motivated – you need to be able to manage your own time and workload
- Working in teams and alone – the work will largely be remote from home / wherever you are however you will have regular contact with other team members
- Very personable online and offline – you will be dealing with both candidates and clients
- Self-aware – nobody knows all the answers (including us!) – we expect all our team members to embrace this, ask for help and be willing to learn and receive feedback accordingly
- Entrepreneurial flare – you must be able to demonstrate an interest in business development within a startup environment
- Adept with the usual IT packages, with basic knowledge of CRMs, WordPress and Social Media platforms
- Active on Social Media
- Core leadership skills
- Keen negotiator
You will benefit from
- In-house training
- Ongoing feedback with mentoring and coaching
- Insider experience as a core team member of Medic Footprints and their networks, with access to a huge range of influential people in the alternative careers and wellbeing space
- Free access to all Medic Footprints premium content
- Working flexibly throughout the week from wherever you choose!
This role would be suitable for any individual who already has a main source of income, is flexible and / or seeking additional experience in a non-clinical role.
Remuneration will start as commission basis on successful placements, with the opportunity for a basic rate in the future if successful in the role.
Commitment required is a minimum average of 8hrs per week (spread throughout the week and self-directed).
Doctors who have worked in this role have;
- Developed an extensive network to enable them to develop their own personal and professional interests
- Landed roles with companies they were previously unconnected with
- Developed their own businesses and courses
- Pushed boundaries in developing skills they didn’t know they had!
Please send initial expressions of interest below: