Online Medico-Legal Courses
Get medico-legal accreditation online in your own time with Inspire MediLaw courses for clinicians. Find out more about which courses you can take!
If you are interested in getting into the medico-legal sector, this would be a great opportunity for you to receive training from a very experienced and distinguished faculty.
What does the training involve?
Receive training in the key skills for medico-legal practice:
- Report Writing
- Conference with counsel
- Meetings with experts
- Giving evidence in court
This course provides learning from experienced medico-legal experts and lawyers to give newcomers an insight into the practicalities of being of expert witness practice and encourage existing experts in their ongoing professional development.
The online training consists of 4 modules which are webinar based, and designed for newcomers and existing medico-legal experts who want to develop their expert witness skills.
You can either select the training most relevant to you, or work through the four events in chronological order.
Upon completion of the four modules delegates can apply for Inspire MediLaw Expert Witness Accreditation status. The benefits of Inspire MediLaw Accreditation indicates to lawyers that you:
- have committed to meeting and maintaining high standards of expert witness work
- seek to do so by undergoing regular medicolegal training
- obtain feedback and constructive advice from those instructing you
- can ask for support in your practice where necessary
- keeping abreast of changes and developments in the law and expert witness practice.
Our accreditation is a quality mark
For more information on medico-legal training, check out the course details on their website below.
Latest posts by Lauren Colquhoun (see all)
- Now is the time to set up your virtual private practice! - 18th January 2021
- Online Medico-Legal Courses - 6th July 2020
- Alternative Careers for Doctors: The Ultimate List - 14th June 2020