***Doctor Care Anywhere are recruiting GPs nationwide more than ever to support the coronavirus crisis! Remote working for GPs nationwide. Express your interest at the bottom of this page!***
Are you a GP looking to work flexibly and from home or remotely?
Find out more about this excellent opportunity with Doctor Care Anywhere which would suit any GP looking for a better work/life balance. Especially those looking to support the COVID-19 crisis remotely from the UK or across the world.
Doctor Care Anywhere is a leading online GP service, offering remote consultations to private patients. We want to make the world a better place by improving peoples’ lives.
We are changing healthcare for the better by providing the highest quality healthcare anywhere you are, which is affordable to everyone.
Clients are typically corporate employees who find it difficult to find time to see their NHS GP in their busy working schedules. Patients can book same-day appointments 24hrs a day, 365 days a year.
Why do GPs love working with us?
“There is a great deal of flexibility – I choose my shifts working from home depending on my own lifestyle and wellbeing needs”
“I’ve become way more confident in video consultations thanks to the comprehensive training and ongoing support”
“Appointments are 20 minutes long, allowing more time to assess patients”
“An opportunity to see exclusively private patients, alongside my other NHS GP roles”
“Ongoing in-shift clinical support for consultations which are also recorded”
As a GP Founded company, we have a united team who are all dedicated and passionate towards our mission and purpose, where we highly value our employees, offer fantastic growth opportunities and actively promote from within. This is an environment where each member of our team is fundamental to us achieving our vision.
We sustain a culture where you have full backing, encouragement and a team that listens in order for you to develop.
Who are we are looking for?
We are looking for Salaried GPs (Part and Full Time) to provide our GP Services via our virtual consultation platform, meeting our patient needs in line with best practice guidelines, delivering value for our patients and customers across private and NHS sectors.
**NEW** We are also offering sessional opportunities for UK registered GPs who are working from overseas.
Work from home – or wherever suits you!
- Flexible 4hr sessions available 7 days per week
- Providing triage, private GP consultations and administration online
- Full or Part time arrangements available (minimum commitment 3 sessions per week / up to 3 sessions per day)
- £90,000 to £106,000 per annum FTE (10 sessions)
**NEW** Self employed opportunities are now available for UK trained GPs living overseas with a minimum of 8hrs commitment per week
Rates of pay are as follows:
- Weekday Session (8 AM – 6 PM) £9,000 per annum
- Out of Hours Session (6 PM – 10PM) £10,000 per annum
- Weekend Session (8 AM – 10PM) £11,000 per annum
- Bank Holiday Session (8AM – 10PM) + TOIL
Key Advantages for GPs
- One of the highest virtual consultation GP remuneration packages available
- Flexibility and Convenience – you choose your shifts
- Work from home in the UK and choose to fit around existing commitments
- Minimum 20 mins per appointment
- Live in-shift operational and clinical support
- GP Mentors
- 25 days paid leave
- High quality training and clinical governance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Paid study leave
- GP Founded company
- Medical indemnity for work related to DCA
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for you and your family!
We are seeking GPs with:
- MRCGP Qualification & GMC Registered
- On an NHS National performers list
- Strong computer literacy skills
- A passion for digital healthcare
- Motivated and committed to developing the knowledge and skills required for the role and for ongoing professional development.
- A quiet and professional space to work with a great internet connection
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 sessions per week
Interested in principle and/or looking to support the crisis remotely?
Fill in the form below or alternatively apply on their website