The Medic Footprints Team are taking on an ambitious new project starting from Feb 2019, hence looking for someone with a flair for writing for a diverse generation of medics.
The project will last a minimum of 1 year and will result in widespread recognition for the individual involved alongside the organisation as a whole. The role will also involve leadership on online content management and creation.
We’re looking for 1-2 individuals with the following skills;
- Medical background / experience
- Can work flexibly – remotely
- Demonstrated experience of project management in any capacity
- Ability to network online with active social media presence (preferably LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook)
- Passion for writing / editing / content creation with illustrative samples of their work
- Visual strengths in display of content (written or image)
- Some experience / interest in promotional tactics
This is a honorary position – likely to suit someone who wants to build up their writing portfolio and/or looking to network and contribute to Medic Footprints community.
- Work remotely – from anywhere at anytime. You choose your own hours, however on average we expect 6hrs+ spread throughout the week – however this is not actively monitored as we work based on outcomes – not time.
- Attend Medic Footprints and partner events online and offline for free
- Unique opportunity to network with diverse companies and influential individuals
- Career coaching and mentorship in your own career
- Join a friendly and diverse team of doctors and non-medics working across the world!
Deadline for applications – Dec 31st 2018. Applications may be closed early so don’t leave until the last minute!
Express your interest below