Medic Footprints Event and Marketing Team Members at Medic Footprints
We’re expanding our team and looking for up to 2 people. The job will include the following, but is flexible;
- Assistance in digital marketing of Medic Footprints material
- Planning and managing administration of events including our monthly networking events, workshops and the ACW Event – 1st Oct 2016
- Designing Medic Footprints promotional material – may include video editing
- Identifying and engaging with relevant stakeholders to increase the reach of the Medic Footprints community
- Market research
- Contribute towards the strategic direction of Medic Footprints
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS WITH THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS;
Dynamic and forward thinking
Creative and innovative in design and approach
Wellbeing and diversity in the core of their practice
Pro-active in organising and participating in social engagements
Passionate about careers beyond the conventional for medical professionals
Excellent in time management
Good knowledge / proficient in use of popular social media platforms
Design experience desirable
The right person will be looking to build or explore their portfolio of skills, wishing to network with individuals who think outside the box, and help shape the future of the modern medical career.
Our team members receive free attendance at all our events, possibility of subsidised attendance to related non-Medic Footprints events, career coaching and mentorship with unique access to an expanding network of medical professionals who have explored careers beyond the conventional. At least 2 of our team members have secured new careers as a consequence of working with us.
This is a voluntary position requiring an absolute minimum of 6 hours (split time) commitment per week, most of which would be performed remotely.
Monthly travel to London may be required