The Medic Footprints Team are seeking a Deputy Website Editor
The role is essential as Medic Footprints seeks to overhaul its website – an outstanding ‘shop window’ to our members and prospective members.
he Deputy Website Editor will form a close working partnership with the Chief Website Editor in an honorary role overseeing the following;
- Developing new website content
- In charge of revitalising existing website content
- Overseeing volunteer writing contributors and developing/managing a rota for new blogs, articles, case studies, book and product reviews
- Devising a content plan
- Setting and meeting agreed deadlines
- Devising strategies to widen our reach
We’re looking for an individual with the following skills;
- Medical background / experience
- Can work flexibly – remotely
- Demonstrated experience of project management in any capacity
- Ability to network online with active social media presence (preferably LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook)
- Passion for writing / editing / content creation with illustrative samples of their work
- Visual strengths in display of content (written or image)
- Some experience / interest in promotional tactics
This is a honorary position – likely to suit someone who wants to build up their writing portfolio and/or looking to network and contribute towards the Medic Footprints community.
- Work remotely – from anywhere at anytime. You choose your own hours, however on average we expect 6hrs+ spread throughout the week – however this is not actively monitored as we work based on outcomes – not time.
- Attend Medic Footprints and partner events online and offline for free
- Unique opportunity to network with diverse companies and influential individuals
- Career coaching and mentorship in your own career
- Join a friendly and diverse team of doctors and non-medics working across the world!
Deadline for applications – April 15th 2019. Applications may be closed early so don’t leave until the last minute!
Express your interest below