Full time consultant position at Deloitte working on rolling out the electronic prescribing module of an integrated Electronic Patient Record across NHS Trusts.
You will be part of a team of four staff working alongside both the software company prescribing team and the NHS prescribing team.
The role involves working to bring together details of current prescribing practices, support the trust in configuring the software to clinically safe standard, and liaising with engineering team to develop product enhancements.
This is a really great implementation project and a good chance to get some hands on experience of working on a large scale digital project.
Travel up to 3 days per week expected.
1. Clinical/NHS experience
2. Medical, nursing, or pharmacy degree from top tier institution
3. Strong track record contributing to organisational transformation
4. Ability to attend two weeks of software training
5. Commitment to developing the electronic prescribing roll out capability in the firm
6. Hard working, analytical, detail orientated and willing to “get things done”
Nice to have’s:
1. Electronic patient record user experience
2. Electronic patient record roll out experience
The role is for a minimum of 12 months, and will be based in Liverpool / London.
For further information, please express your interest below with an accompanying CV.