Candesic is recruiting doctors to become Management Consultants within the health, social care and education sectors; both public and private.
Successful candidates will work in a dynamic team environment, quickly learning and putting into practice consulting skills and healthcare expertise.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
As a Management Consultant at Candesic, you will:
- Combine your frontline medical experience with business knowledge.
- Help clients using industry expertise validated by robust, fact based, problem solving and analysis.
- Help to devise strategy for companies looking for expert advice on how to best capitalise on market trends and improve their offering to service users and commissioners.
- Healthcare sector knowledge and thoughts as to how this applies in a business context.
- Track record of high performance, motivation, integrity and client service.
- Analytical skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate, dependent on experience.
We have temporarily paused applications to Candesic, however we will re-open soon.