We are on a mission to empower people to take control of their health. We’ve started by making the most valuable internal health data accessible and we’ve built a practitioners platform on top of a slick home blood test service. That’s just the start. We’re a growing team of tech, product, marketing and medical people with fantastic investors looking to change the world for the better.
Meet our clinical team!
The clinical team help ensure Thriva continue to deliver an outstanding and valuable service to customers. That means helping shape the interpretation, advice and content customers receive, managing our network of GPs who report on results, or feeding in on product strategy. The team have worked for many years in the NHS, in particular as GPs, but also come with start-up experience and a passion for innovation in healthcare.
We need you!
We are building an awesome product and to do that we need a Junior Clinician to join us on a Part-time basis.
You’ll be helping the clinical team deliver outstanding service, specifically:
- Reviewing clients’ blood tests and providing a written interpretation of results to help us to improve our personalised health reports.- Helping improve our platform and the way that we deliver health information to customers.
- Undertake clinical audits and other quality improvement activities to ensure that we are working in a safe and efficient way.
- Assist the non-clinical staff in responding to clinical queries from clients. These include our direct consumers, and also specialists who use our B2B product.
We are looking for a Doctor who has completed their foundation training with first class academic credentials who wants to apply their skills and knowledge in a highly ambitious way. . You must be excited by the prospect of entering the world of start-ups and open to learning new ways of working, whilst maintaining your clinical practice.
You must have excellent clinical acumen and be adept in critically reviewing the scientific literature. Being able to demonstrate an interest in disease prevention, functional medicine, nutrition or lifestyle medicine is a real plus.
However, we believe in continuous learning so some things we would like you to start doing would be:
- Blog writing
Working cross-functionally to develop a commercial understanding of the business and contribute to future product development
In return, we will ensure you have:
- Competitive salary with twice yearly salary reviews
- Equity options
- 28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) for some well deserved time off
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or the odd day working from home
- Monthly team activities. Previously we have had, away days to Cognac, escape challenges, terrarium building and pottery workshops
- Pension contributions
- Annual “treat yourself” budget – from massages to books to days out. Be kind to yourself on us!
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office in Clerkenwell with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine (training will be provided…)