Role: Principal Investigator / Clinical Research Physician
Company: Site Management Organisation
Location: Birmingham / On-site
Apsida are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-funded & highly progressive Site Management Organisation in Europe. This company have gone from strength to strength over the past few years and are in a fanatics stage of growth.
You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of your responsibilities while also working in an experienced team that can positively impact your career development.
- Conduct clinical trials according to the protocol, regulatory requirements, and ethical standards
- You will be responsible for managing the overall conduct of the study, including the safety of study participants, retention and recruitment
- Ensure that all study-related documents are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure that the study site is in compliance with all applicable regulations and guidelines
- Provide mentorship and training to study team members
- Act as the primary point of contact for the sponsor and regulatory authorities
- Medical degree or equivalent
- GMC registered
- Experience in conducting clinical trials in compliance with regulatory requirements and ethical standards
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and other applicable regulations and guidelines
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Good organizational and time management skills
I’m looking to put a shortlist together for this client, to highlight your interest please send your CV or an email to email@example.com
Apsida Life Science is a specialist recruitment business based in London (UK), Redhill (UK) & Boston (USA) that is dedicated to delivering the best talent to the Life Science industry. We believe there is a gap in the market for a cost effective, high quality and trusted recruitment service that puts the candidate journey at the heart of the recruitment process.