Established in November 1999, Sunway Medical Centre is an Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) and Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) accredited private hospital. Located in the smart sustainable Sunway City, Sunway Medical Centre is surrounded by an ecosystem that will inspire a healthy, safe and interconnected society for generations to come.
As one of the leading private tertiary medical care centres in the country, Sunway Medical Centre is poised to set new standards of service for its growing clientele with a total of 617 licensed beds, 180 consultation suites, 12 operating theatres and a multi-storey car park with 1,470 parking bays.
Support the functions of the Business Development, Branding & Communication departments and perform marketing activities to increase revenue growth from new and existing customer channels.
1) Develop marketing strategies as a product specialist in core services such as Oncology and Women & Children’s Health.
2) Assist to formulate packages and pricing of the services offered to potential clientele such as the Public, NGOs/ Government agencies, GPs and Corporate clients.
3) Work with inter department in planning and implementing business plans including pricing review and marketing collaterals.
4) Conduct competitor analysis and price comparison.
5) Propose and carry out promotional activities to all clients to generate revenue.
6) Execute plans on partnership with government institutions for Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) and collaborations with smaller tertiary & secondary hospitals within Klang Valley and throughout Malaysia.
7) Review and proofread medically-related communication and marketing materials for the marketing & PR team.
1) Schedule visits to existing and potential Corporate Clients and GPs.
2) Review all marketing materials and visit the specialists (internal) to get their input and buy-in for all relevant marketing campaigns.
3) Assist to organise and support doctor engagement programmes as well as meetings with the doctors.
4) Build rapport with internal specialists, existing GPs and external specialists, keep them updated on hospital services and consultants.
5) Work closely with the relevant stakeholders like Finance, Nursing, Allied Health & Medical Affairs team to develop marketing collaterals and packages.
1) Assist to develop and work with various stakeholders to come up with effective CSR programmes for the benefit of the community and organization especially in elevating the brand status of the company.
2) Liaise and work closely with the PR team for publicity of CSR programmes.
3) Assist to ensure a smooth, holistic process from conception of idea to execution and outcome including working with relevant people for the consumption of such programmes.
*Note: Please fill up all fields and attached your resume so that you can be contacted.
Browse hundreds of articles and guides to discover more!