Big Picture is developing intelligent pathway technology, powering the first single platform for collaborative healthcare and clinical research globally. Our core solution captures structured, protocolised and clinically validated data, producing better patient-centred outcomes and generating new leaps in healthcare.
Our teams collaborate across Sydney, London and remotely, servicing our customer base in Europe, Asia and North America. To achieve our mission, we drive Product-First frameworks. Fusing design, technology and clinical thinking together, we create simple software that clinicians deeply love to use.
Our inclusive values support genuine diversity in culture, experience and expertise.
About the Role
This role is perfect for a doctor interested in health tech.
As a Clinical Informatics Analyst, you’ll help large hospitals transform their outpatient processes, liaising with clinical teams to develop protocolised pathways on the Big Picture platform.
You’ll work with our customers to gather, explore and document clinical requirements and requests for new features. At the same time you’ll be contributing to the development of clinical decision support tools and gold standard clinical questionnaires.
A Typical Day in This New Role Might Look Like:
- Working with customers to explore, identify and document their clinical requirements and requests for new features
- Liaising with clinical teams to translate customers’ clinical requirements into pathways and workflows on the Big Picture platform
- Working with our technology team to ensure new features meet customers’ clinical requirements
- Working with a range of specialties to develop clinical questionnaires and clinical decision support rules
You’ll Thrive in this Role if You…
- Want to become a leader in the medical technology world
- Have a passion for using the latest technology to transform clinical medicine and improve patient care
- Have always been curious about the role that technology and AI can play in accelerating standardised and high quality healthcare across the globe
- Excel at critical thinking and problem-solving
- Have excellent communication skills and can build trust with both clinicians and non-clinicians
- Thrive working in a dynamic organisation that is rapidly evolving and are comfortable navigating the ambiguity, change and challenge that this environment occasionally creates
- Have a growth and high-ownership mindset and a willingness to take responsibility for setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Enjoy using your initiative and experience to identify (and ideally pre-empt!) challenges, and support the team with new ways of thinking
Who/What Are We Looking For?
- You will need to have a medical degree and 2 or more years of experience practising clinical medicine in the NHS, as well as full registration with the GMC (unrestricted license to practice)
- You will have strong clinical knowledge and experience over a range of clinical specialties
- You will need a strong understanding of the NHS’s hospital systems and processes
- You do not need to have prior experience in Health Tech, but a strong interest in this field and willingness to learn is essential
- An enthusiasm and readiness to make real change in the global healthcare and technology industry
- The desire to work hard with a great team to solve life-changing and complex problems
- A hunger to build a vision from the ground up, while being proactive in identifying and filling gaps
- An attitude to make the whole team better because you are there
Remuneration negotiable based on experience
Big Picture Medical was founded by a medic, and is all about serving and improving patient outcomes. We pride ourselves on being a happy and fun place to work. Agile, fast, non-bureaucratic and passionate about Health Tech.
Closing Date for Applications
Please apply at your earliest convenience as we are keen to fill this position as soon as possible!
How to Apply / Express Interest
If this sounds like you or has piqued your interest, please email Dr Kieran Dang via email@example.com to find out more and or submit your application. Please include a cover letter along with your CV. We appreciate the time it takes to express your interest and are committed to responding to every application.