Economist Impact combines the rigour of a think-tank with the creativity of a media brand to engage an influential global audience.
The Health Policy and Insights team works globally to partner with corporations, foundations, NGOs and governments across big themes in health to catalyse change and enable progress.
We offer health-focused research services and strategic advisory to help Governments, NGOs, public health, medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and healthcare service organisations navigate their environment and craft messages to reach their audiences wherever they may be.
The practice seeks an associate to fill a 12 month position (maternity leave) and to further augment its dynamic team.
The position is full-time fixed-term contract and based in London for one year. Arrangements for working from home are possible.
• Direct the research of a small team of healthcare analysts in multi-country project engagements in the areas of literature reviews, economic assessments and policy analysis
• Take a hands on role in delivering reports, editing deliverables and facilitating panel meetings
• Proactively develop new solutions for clients to solve their problems, including agreeing scope and top-level purpose, research methods, analysis and framework development as required
• Be responsible for writing proposals, planning deliverables and liaising with other parts of the EIU • Ability to write in plain English for an audience, using a non-scientific “Economist” style
• Experience communicating research findings in small groups and to clients when required Experience, skills and professional attributes Ideal skills for the role:
• Experience in a healthcare research or consulting
• Proven track record of account management and client handling
• Science or healthcare related degree from a top tier university
• Exceptional command of written and spoken English
• Experience in the health services research or public health highly desirable
• Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate teams and work well with people at all levels in the organisation
• Attention to detail and high levels of organisation
• Curiosity, versatility and ability to think inside and outside of the box
• Ability to work in a fast paced team structure
• Passion for healthcare
For more information and application click the link below!
Browse hundreds of articles and guides to discover more!