Clinical researcher for Artificial Intelligence products, adapting UK features – symptom checker and health assessment – for Malaysian market.
Initially a 2/3 month contract with potential for some members of team to become permanent after product development phase.
– Use clinical knowledge to input data into Babylon’s symptom checker model
– Advise on appropriate triage for patients using Malaysian healthcare system
– Assist epidemiology team in sourcing accurate Malaysian data on disease incidence, risk factor prevalence
– Adapt lifestyle and mental health assessment features to fit with Malaysian guidelines, typical diet and exercise, and clinically validated mental health questionnaires
– Translate UK copy into English appropriate to Malaysian population (Malay).
– Write testing materials (i.e. clinical vignettes) for symptom checker and health assessment
– Assist with organising external testing of medical accuracy of products
– Assist permanent clinical Artificial Intelligence (AI) researchers in driving project delivery
– Liaise closely with UK clinical AI leads throughout to track progress, report problems and highlight uncertainties
– Use JIRA ticketing system for organising clinical AI work
– 5/6 years experience as medical doctor including work in triage setting (Emergency Department or General Practice)
– Excellent written and spoken English, Burmese
– Good software skills
– Desirable: interest in AI, epidemiology or statistics
– Medical degree
– Malaysian Medical Council registration
– Competitive salary package
– Training in AI product design
– Skills using JIRA and Content Management Systems
– An opportunity to make a tangible difference in the world
Browse hundreds of articles and guides to discover more!