Blending the virtual and in-person clinical pathways, Medloop is on a mission to re-imagine primary care from the ground up. With £7M of seed funding, our 20 people team has developed an NHS assured product and service, and secured ICS-wide contracts to build the digital front-door and new omni-channel pathways for patients to get same-day care and mitigate health inequalities. With our practice-as-a-service solution, we cover close to 500,000 patients in the NHS, and our growing over 40% MoM.
We are now looking for a passionate and hands-on Chief Medical Officer to help create the future of primary care, leaving their legacy on the NHS and beyond! We offer significant ownership in terms of equity as well as a competitive salary and wonderful colleagues. You will have the option to work from home or from our beautiful office in Marylebone, London!
- Build innovative digital-first multimodal care pathways to blend the offline and online patient journeys into one seamless experience for patients
- Lead the medical function, both internally and as an ambassador to customers, partners, doctors and other stakeholders
- Lead and enforce strong clinical and information governance and compliance to best practices
- Work closely with NHS digital in all matters relating to procurement and inclusion to the GP IT futures framework
- Manage the clinical team including but not limited to GPs, ANPs, nurses,
pharmacists, paramedics, first contact physiotherapists, etc.
- Establish practices to recruit, train, retain, and promote members of the medical team;
- Own the department budget, and seek to deliver cost-effective solutions;
- Lead the development of clinical protocols/procedures, clinical systems use, medicines management, training, audit.
- Implement evidence-based medical rules from NICE guidelines, QOF, LES, IIF and other leading health institutions to help realise Medloop’s vision of changing the paradigm of care from reactive to preventative
- Must hold a medical degree, and must have worked as medical practitioner for 2+ years, ideally as a GP partner, or clinical Director of PCNs
- Prior experience/strong interest in working in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment;
- Experience in procurement within the NHS is desired
- Experience in practicing good clinical governance and working with clinical safety officers and other such parties as required
Why join our ecosystem?
If you are excited by technological change and its ability to disrupt traditional businesses, come and work with us! We work at the intersection of business, digital technology and creativity.
- You will work in a booming sector and become part of the future global leader within the digital health ecosystem
- You will have the opportunity to work with an international network of experts and thought leaders in healthcare such as our partner Maccabi in Israel
- You will benefit from AXA’s expertise and operational support
- A beautiful office in the heart of Marylebone
- Competitive salary as well as significant equity participation