Thriva is a Heath Tech company that was started in 2016 with the aim of building the world’s first preventative health service.
They are looking for a qualified GP to fill the post of Head of Clinical Operations.
Why work with us?
Thriva is on a mission to put better health in your hands, with tools you can trust, advice you can action, and the support to get you there. You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people.
We set quarterly goals which means you’ll always know what you’re doing tomorrow is going to help grow the company over the next few months.
We are trying to create a truly personalised product for each customer. We’re also building a unique data set that will allow us to learn more than ever about people’s health and predict issues before they occur.
Reporting directly to the Medical Director, you will help ensure Thriva continue to deliver an outstanding and valuable service to customers.
You will be responsible for managing our network of remote GPs. This will involve training new doctors, providing ongoing clinical support and ensuring the highest clinical standards are upheld. You will help shape the clinical interpretation of results, advice and content our customers receive.
You will oversee clinical administration tasks. This includes dealing with urgent clinical queries and implementing safeguarding protocols. It also includes assisting non-clinical staff in responding to clinical queries from consumers as well as specialists who use our B2B product. You will help to drive efficiency improvements in the clinical operations, including improvements and automation of the doctor review process.
Governance, Quality and Regulation:
You will be responsible for embedding a culture of Clinical Governance and Quality across the whole business. You will oversee quality improvement activities to ensure that customers receive the highest standard of clinical service.
Working cross-functionally, you will input into existing regulatory projects to ensure that all clinical products meet regulatory requirements (i.e.MDR).
We need you!
We are looking for an innovative clinician to join us for 4 days per week.
- Ideally you’re a Qualified GP with experience in the NHS. We will also consider applicants from other specialties (you must have at least 2 years of specialty training.)
- You will need to retain your license to practice with the GMC
- You must have excellent clinical acumen, and be adept in critically reviewing scientific literature
- Strong organisational skills
- Being able to demonstrate an interest in functional medicine, nutrition or lifestyle medicine is a real plus.
In addition to these, any experience in the following would be beneficial for this specific role:
- Working in startup or private sector
- Management role
- Working with Medical Device Regulation
- Quality improvement projects
In return, we will ensure you have:
- Competitive salary with twice yearly salary reviews
- Equity options
- 28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) pro rata for some well deserved time off
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Flexible working hours.
- Monthly team activities. Previously we have had, away days to Cognac, escape challenges and pottery workshops
- Pension contributions of 3%
- Annual “treat yourself” budget – from massages to books to days out. Be kind to yourself on us!
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office in Clerkenwell with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine
Thriva is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That’s why we’re committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Interested? Apply directly HERE
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.