Are you looking to further develop your portfolio of skills in medical education?
Bromley Emergency Courses, have been delivering high quality medical training for over 14 years.
The company was originally founded by Dr. Ian Stell, an Emergency Medicine Physician, with a focus on emergency medicine skills and exams. We have since expanded to several other postgraduate courses.
Thousands of doctors have attended our courses or used our online materials since then.
Currently based in Canada Water, East London, UK 2016 – we are now running over 70 short courses each year.
As we have grown we need more faculty with a greater range of knowledge and skills.
We’re currently looking for enthusiastic doctors to :
- Help deliver face to face courses
- Work with online materials on an adhoc basis – this can be done remotely
Benefits of working with us
- Remuneration around £300/day.
- Build a diverse portfolio of work while developing other interests
- Teach with us whilst working full-time or part-time
- Meet a growing number of doctors in the UK and overseas who are passionate about medical education and/or are developing their medical career.
Our current faculty finds that in working with us:
- it keeps them up to date,
- they find the subjects intrinsically interesting,
- they meet up with other colleagues,
- it improves their teaching skills,
- they learn from feedback and evaluations and all this plus the CPD certificates can go into the annual appraisal.
We are particularly looking for help in teaching the following areas:
- Point-of-care ultrasound
- PLAB 2
- MCQ writing
- The commitment need only be a few days a year, or several days each month.
We ask faculty to teach in areas that they have previous experience and success (ie. areas in which they are already familiar with). We provide all the necessary training beyond that.
To express your interest, either contact Ian Stell directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST BELOW: