(Saturday) 10:00 am - 12:30 pm GMT
Beyond the Ward and Medic Footprints
Based on the material in
Based on the material in the fast-selling ebook “Beyond the Ward”, this bespoke, small group interactive coaching 2.5hr online workshop will provide you with the practical, step-by-step guidance on exactly how to move beyond clinical practice into the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Sector.
Why do I need it?
Getting into a pharmaceutical career is difficult and competitive.
This Workshop shows you how to bypass the competition and fast-track your transition :-
- Position your existing skills against targeted opportunities that fit your capabilities and experience
- Be first in line for opportunities as they arise
- Build a powerful, targeted online profile that will draw recruiters directly to you
- Prepare for and ace the Industry selection process
- Be far ahead with detailed knowledge of the Industry that will blow recruiters away
- Know exactly what to do and how to do it
Introduction – Moving beyond the ward.
Identify – How to re-evaluate your strengths, skills and attributes and apply them to an Industry career.
Discover – Understand the different roles for doctors in Industry and how to pick your target role. Match your skills to opportunities.
Get noticed – How to become an online all-star with a profile that recruiters will find first. Be top of the list.
Get selected – What to expect and how to ace it.
Apply – Bring it all together and plan your next steps. Impress from the outset by understanding what your competitors don’t know about how Industry actually works.
With lots of opportunities for Q&As!
Attendees of this event will also receive:
- 30 minute bespoke supporting telephone consultation for your specific needs
- A free copy of the Beyond the Ward ebook
- Recording of the session for you to watch anytime!
How do I know if it’s any good?
This Workshop is designed and delivered by Dr. Paul Hercock – author of Beyond the Ward, a book outlining a proven formula for doctors who want to move beyond clinical practice.
Having gathered 7 years of experience exploring options outside clinical practice and successfully moving into medical industry, Paul currently works as International Medical Advisor for an Orthobiotics company, having previously worked in Medical Affairs at Johnson & Johnson.
Paul’s formula takes lessons from years of trial and error, and condenses them into a structured approach that is demonstrated to succeed.
- “This has been an eye-opener for me. There is an excess of information out there which can be very confusing. The course gives a structure to this information, cuts to the chase and inspires self-confidence.”
- “very good workshop – extremely informative and well run not just didactic lectures but interactive and really got you to think about how to nurture your first step into pharma”
- “Good practical advice Great insight into the types of jobs in pharma”
- “I thought your style, interaction and presenting skills were all 1st rate.”
Where and when is it?
- ONLINE – from the comfort of your own home, Saturday 24th November 2018 – 10am to 12:30pm
We have limited spaces for this event, so don’t delay in booking your place.
How much does it cost?
£200 – Medic Footprints Monthly members (£6.99 per month)
£235 – Non-members
Last Remaining Tickets
£225 – Medic Footprints Monthly members (£6.99 per month)
£255 – non-members
Why the chess-board branding?
To play chess well, you need to plan your next move before you make it. Exactly the same is true for transitioning
into Pharma. We think it’s the best analogy for those that want to succeed.
Full refund in the unlikely situation the event is cancelled
If you do not attend, you can still get a recording, book and a 30 minute call.
We look forward to seeing you then.
Please note this event is run by Beyond the Ward and emphatically supported by Medic Footprints. The event is aimed at doctors, however all welcome.
Also featured will be other colleagues from the pharmaceutical industry.
Still not sure?
See the reviews for “Beyond the Ward” on Amazon
OR check out the webinar recording on How to Get into a Career in Pharma from the interview we had with Paul
the recent 1hr Pharma Webinar we ran (members only) with Dr. Paul Hercock and Dr. Sameer Mistry from Johnson & Johnson.
Privacy & Communications