(Wednesday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Occupational Medicine is fast becoming one of the most popular specialties considering it’s diverse opportunities and lucrative salaries.
With the popularity comes increased competition – hence we offer you the chance to learn how to shine at your upcoming interviews, increasing the chances of securing the job you want in Occupational Medicine with this bespoke interactive webinar.
- General overview on training vs non-training in Occupational Medicine
- Overview of the national school selection interview process
- Practice on selected stations with a focus on the role play / history taking element
- Case studies – learn how to approach histories and basic management of typical Occupational Medicine cases
- Industry jobs – learn more about some of the top private companies recruiting in the UK – with tips on how to get in!
- Industry salaries – how much can you be earning in Occupational Medicine?
- FAQs – free session to ask all the questions you like!
The whole 2 hour session is designed to be as interactive as we can permit – hence this is your opportunity to ask all the questions you wanted to know about occupational medicine in a down to earth, independently run learning environment.
All from the comfort of your own home!
- Those going for the Occupational Medicine National Selection interview this April 2018
- Doctors new to Occupational Medicine
- Doctors wanting to learn more about how to incorporate Occupational Medicine in their practice through case studies
- Doctors considering taking the Diploma
Dr. Abeyna Jones
Founder of Medic Footprints and Occupational Medicine Physician
Over the years has evangelised the specialty, improving access to what previously was a specialty full of mystery and relatively few touch points.
- Entered Occupational Medicine from background in Surgery / Urology
- Successfully secured top placement choice in London through National School selection
- Completed Diploma in Occupational Medicine within 2 months of starting training
- Completed 2 years of Manchester Occupational Medicine MSc (find out why only 2 years out of the 3!)
- Completed membership exams (MFOM)
- NHS Trainee on National School of Occupational Health board from 2014-7
- Author of BMJ article – Occupational Medicine specialty training
- Ran the previous popular Occupational Medicine webinar with Eurekadoc
- Successfully coached numerous doctors to successfully enter Occupational Medicine
This webinar can be counted towards your CPD
Guests & Complimentary Members: £65
Medic Footprints Monthly, Gold & Platinum Members: £59, £50, £40 respectively.
(Gold & Platinum members – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code)
Refunds & Recordings
We send a recording to all those who register for the event including to those who are unable to make the time. Otherwise, no refunds are available unless the event is cancelled.
To ensure this webinar is kept interactive, we will limit the places, so try to avoid leaving it last minute to book!