(Thursday) 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Medic Footprints and 2020 Delivery
Medic Footprints are pleased to
Medic Footprints are pleased to announce we are organising a workshop for medics who are seriously looking to transition to a career in Management Consultancy, run in conjunction with 2020 Delivery.
2020 Delivery are a firm based in London who specialise in improving public services, hence exclusively hold contracts with public sector bodies such as NHS trusts and other governmental public bodies.
They currently have over 20 Consultants from diverse professional backgrounds in their team, and are seeking to recruit 4 talented doctors to join them within the next year.
Date: Monday 18th September
Time: 6:30pm – 9pm
Place: Central London
The evening will cover:
- the transition from clinical practice to management consultancy
- practical session and discussion on approaching case studies and data analysis
- networking opportunities with Consultants at 2020 Delivery
- Q&As on everything you’ve ever wanted to know about management consultancy!
Due to limited places, we are only able to admit those who we feel have the best chance in their application
For those selected, tickets will be £25, of which fees go towards the running of Medic Footprints. Places are on a first come, first served basis.
We are after candidates who are;
- serious about a transition to management consultancy
- would be able to take up new employment within the next 6-12 months
- able to demonstrate rights to work in the UK
If this sounds like you, please apply below with an up to date, concise CV.
Please note, we may not be able to consider CVs which are longer than 2 pages, so please keep it short!
If you need help formatting your CV for management consultancy, please see our CV services.