Find out how to get into Pharma in just over 1 hour by watching our online webinar recording!
Have you ever wondered about a career in pharma? You like the idea, but aren’t sure where to start?
Medic Footprints is delighted to present this pre-recorded interactive webinar on how to turn your aspiration into reality.
Featuring Dr. Marc Watson, UK Pharma Medical Safety Director at GSK; Dr. Kathryn Lang, Medical Affairs Manager at Pfizer and Dr. James Relf, Pharmacovigilance Physician at Boehringer Ingelheim, our experts will share all the information you need to know, including:
- Detailed overviews of key sub-sectors within the pharmaceutical sector, including medical affairs and pharmacovigilance
- Personal stories from our experts about how they made the transition into pharma
- A typical day in pharma, including key tasks, skills, responsibilities, challenges, culture and more
- Entry avenues into pharma roles including details about qualifications and training pathways
Benefits of attending this webinar include:
- Developing a sophisticated understanding of the sector as a whole
- Understanding the skills you need to catch employers’ attention and how to refine them
- Knowing how to leverage your experience as a medic to maximum effect
The webinar is just over 1hr long and can be watched in the comfort of your own home
So, if you’ve ever thought about a career in pharma, this is the perfect opportunity to use this insider knowledge in turning aspiration into reality.
Guests / Complimentary Members – £20
(Members, please email email@example.com to retrieve your link)
Otherwise, guests please purchase the webinar below to receive the link to the video.